Luigi's Birthday Reremake Luigi's Birthday Reremake

Cool

Well well well...this was actually pretty good, Im sitll a bit mad that you copied my flash's plot...but you blew my mind with how great this was man..Good job! Extra credit for the Sonic cameo.

Look, I didnt mean to come off as a jerk, I was just a bit jealous, so to say...

thegameboy2008 responds:

don't worry dOOd. And I still don't get why you say "plot". It had nothing to do with Bowser's robbery so explain it to me.

Luigi's Birthday remake Luigi's Birthday remake

Uh I dont think so

This seems VERY familiar to a flash that i submitted about Two years ago...so..yeah you basically copied what I did and changed small details..Way to go on originality. Even then...the sprites...were rushed

thegameboy2008 responds:

I didn't mean to copy off of you dude. You're flash shows things ALWAYS being stolen, and I didn't make that.

Pandora's Book Pandora's Book

Awesome

I found this flash very cool and um..cute. It was kinda funny how (Excuse my termanology) the dragon secretly has the book and plays with Pandora. Very good Flash

Spongebob- The Fun Song Spongebob- The Fun Song

um...

It was good and all, and the pics were good. But Spongebob is one gay show...There I said it..

Super Mario Land IV Super Mario Land IV

AWESOME

This was by far, one of the best super mario land skits that you have made. I agree that Bohemian Rhapsody was a good touch. Went abosolutely great w/ the video. Mario liking Daisy was pretty good too. Btw, is there a program that let's you cut out part of a song? Because as in ur flash the part where the song kicked in, is like 3 minutes into the original song. If there is another way to start at some random point in a song, please also tell me. Thanks. Once again Great Job.

A Midnight Snack A Midnight Snack

Hilarious

That was one of the most funniest flashes I have ever seen. I loved it. Great Job. My favorite part was where Kirby was flying around on the toaster. I even watched it twice. Definately a 5!

Sprited Shorts Sprited Shorts

Funny

I liked the part w/ Mario and the Moogles. I thought it was funny when Mario tried to sing the song. The audience laugh track was a good touch.

Full Metal Sonic Full Metal Sonic

Awesome

That was a great movie, I laughed here and there, but in a good way. The characters from Sonic were well-matched with those of Full Metal. All-in-all I give this flash a 10. Great Job.

Sonic VS Mecha Sonic Sonic VS Mecha Sonic

It was ok

It was ok but why was it in Japanese or whatever it was....Other than the foriegn language it was pretty good... (excuse my spelling)